This Summer Take Time to Reconnect With Your Partner
Here are some great ways that you and your partner can reconnect, have fun and enjoy each other’s company. Try adding something new each week and you will be surprised at how well some dedicated attention to your relationship can work to bring you closer together and make some great memories in the process.
1. Love Map Game
How well do you know each other? Take turns asking the questions below. If your partner doesn’t know the answer don’t be discouraged. Use this as an opportunity to get to know more about each other and have fun!
1. Name your partner’s two closest friends.
2. What is your partner’s favorite musical group, composer or instrument?
3. What was your partner wearing when you first met?
4. What are your partner’s hobbies?
5. Where was your partner born?
6. What stresses are facing your partner in the immediate future?
7. Describe in detail your partner’s day, either today or yesterday.
8. When is your partner’s birthday?
9. What is the date of your anniversary?
10. Who is your partner’s most favorite relative?
2. Fondness & Admiration Challenge
This Summer focus on Relationship Enhancing Thoughts. With 7 weeks of easy exercises which will help to override any negative thinking habits that you may have created about your relationship. Click the link for a printable PDF.
3. Take Advantage of this Summer and Explore New Experiences with your Partner
4. Daily Cuddle Time
It’s always important to have physical contact and connection with your partner. We suggest you take at least 10 minutes everyday either while your watching tv on the couch or before you both fall asleep to hold each other and appreciate that physical connection you share.
5.Start Dating Again
Take the time and start planning date nights again. Show your partner how much you care and how important spending one on one time together is. Try to have deeper conversations and find out more about your partner. Don’t be ashamed to laugh and play no matter how old you are or how long you and your partner have been together.
Tags: couples, Dating and Relationships, happy, relationship, summer